EFUEL is on a mission to help people consume energy in a more sustainable and efficient way. We’re building Electric Vehicle charging networks by selling hardware and software services. Our goal is to enable our customers to use the resources available in the electricity grid in a way that’s great for the environment, at a lower cost, gets the job done as efficiently as ever, and on top of that, is easy to understand and fun to use. A challenging task, but we’re making a serious effort to solve those challenges better than the competition.
We’re a small company with a very warm, kind, and welcoming culture. Right now we’re growing fast and the coming year will see a lot of interesting and fun changes. As part of our growth journey we’re hiring for a CMO!
As the Chief Marketing Officer (CMO), you will work both hands on, tactically and strategically with our marketing activities, forming the marketing team and processes, and developing our long-term holistic marketing strategy feeding into our overarching commercial and product strategy.
You will be a key member of the management team, reporting to the CEO and playing a critical role in shaping the direction and growth of EFUEL.
In 2023, EFUEL will shift strategically from a distributor of hardware products for electric vehicles, to a software service provider of energy management with hardware products - a challenge that will need an experienced CMO showing us the way to successfully bringing our holistic product offering to multiple customer segments.
Taking on this challenge will include:
- Setting our overarching long-term go-to-market strategy for our combined hardware and software offering
- Working closely with our product development team, to make sure that growth is intrinsically built into our software product offering
- Developing our growth engine, including performance marketing (SEA, SoMe), marketing automation and organic growth to acquire, convert, activate and upsell customers, while optimizing for CAC and ROAS
- Working closely with the sales team to define a unified commercial strategy
- Evaluating and executing on new marketing activities in new channels
- Building and leading the marketing team and implement best practice marketing processes, structure and ways of working
- Take the EFUEL brand to the next level to better align with our roadmap, holistic product offering and customer segments
- Lead and improve the work of our external digital marketing agency
The small but emerging marketing team currently consists of a marketing lead and an art director, and an important part of your role as CMO will be growing and leading the team.
What about you?
To be a successful CMO, we think you have previous experience from this type of role or similar. We also think it’s important that you thrive in a high growth environment, and work closely with different departments, such as digital product development and sales.
We believe you thrive in a fast paced environment, where you can be part of many processes and projects. Grit, a strategic and problem solving mindset, will be key factors in contributing to our success. We hope you will enjoy the mix of the hands on parts of the job as well as the strategic impact you can have.
You will be the leader of the marketing team. It’s crucial that you have experience from leading others; coaching, mentoring, goal setting, great communication skills and the ability to get the team aligned and committed are traits that we believe are important.
We’re on the lookout for you who have:
- Experience as CMO, Head of Marketing, VP Marketing or equivalent in high growth technology company, ideally in the energy or e-mobility space
- Track record of successfully bringing technology hardware and/or software products to market and scaling it
- Experience from enabling Product Lead Growth within digital products
- Experience from geographical expansion for retail and/or digital products
- Strong leadership and management skills with a track record of building and leading high performing marketing teams
- Experience in successfully building holistic and sticky growth engines for B2B customers
- Proficiency in Swedish and English
Does this sound like a good match for you?
Then hit apply, and we’ll review your application as soon as possible! If you have any questions, please reach out to our Senior TA Partner firstname.lastname@example.org.
Looking forward to hearing from you!